Friday, February 19, 2010

Tim Walker has "more character in one dandruff flake than you have in that entire snow bank on your shoulder"


I just thought that quote from The Office was hilarious. I think I have a new favorite fashion photographer. And its funny, because I saw his work a long time ago in Vogue and I remember loving it to the point where I put some of it on my wall. And now I'm just finding out who the mystery photographer is and its very exciting to me. I would be EXTREMELY happy doing work like this. Its beautiful, whismsical and surreal. Perfect eye candy. Even my mom said, "if the world was your oyster, you'd be doing work like this." And his use of natrual elements, animals and nature is more proof that he's a man of my own heart.
Goes to show that fashion photography doesn't always have to be shallow, or "all icing and no cake". Tim Walker's work has so much thought and imagination behind it. Which equates to me as anything but shallow :-)












wonderful employment of felines

No comments:

Post a Comment